View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 09:10 PM

Default Road Trip: DC-WV!

Thanks to the combined knowledge, insights and sharing of the community I have found a great way to make a business road trip much more interesting. I was thinking of two options for this upcoming drive: (1) Visiting three cities and visiting a GH at each stop or (2) visiting the same three cities and visiting all sites at each city. I've decided to make this trip with option (1). Again, thanks to everyone I can make an hour or so stop in Frederick, MD; Morgantown, WV (Ok, that will be an hour or likely two because I like the Toy Boxx) and finish in Clarksburg, WV after dinner. I think this will be fun. Option (2) gives us options to visit at least 2 sites in Frederick and Morgantown but that would be a fun-filled but long day. I think a personal best of 3 sites in one day will be a great day trip. Hopefully the action will be enough to at least get one hard cock at each (hopefully many more) but I will gain knowledge on two new locations. Any advice or help is appreciated. I'm sure others have visited more sites than this in one day and I'd love to hear your experience and advice.