View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 03:47 AM

When I started this thread, I had never managed to get a cock down my throat. But, those subsequent posts were really no bullshit; right after posting, I managed to throat a good sized dildo, as shown in the pictures above. Haven't managed to follow much up since then, but lately I'm getting back on it in a big way.

For others who want to learn, I'm not sure if my advice will work for anyone else, but what did it for me was to put the gag reflex out of my mind, envision the cock down in my throat (visualizing and consciously relaxing helps a lot), and push straight through the gag. It can take a while to get used to it, so relax and try to let it stay there, but pull out if you really think you're going to puke. In my experience, it doesn't take long to get used to the feeling and be able to pretty much ignore the gag reflex (not always, though). But if I can do it, I think probably anyone can.

So, two things: 1) to show how I've progressed, I'll try to post a pic (series of pics) of me taking 10 inches of a thick dildo all the way down; that's really me in the pic, and that's really 10 inches of rubber dick disappearing down my throat. 2) I need practice. I'm a single straight guy who frequently gets the urge to suck dick and swallow cum. I don't get a lot of practice, as I can be a bit choosy and don't get a ton of responses on the gay hookup site I belong to when I visit it, as many gay guys don't want strictly oral only (why, I don't know). I could hook up more if I was consistently online looking and wasn't so picky, but I've sucked enough boring dicks attached to creepy guys to keep on being choosy (what a disappointment to spend half an hour trying to find the house of some guy at midnight, only to have him turn out to have a pee wee dick and pop after three minutes; his cum still tasted good, though). That's much of the reason glory holes are so attractive: anonymous, no talk, nothing but dick.

To sum up, I'm in the Philly metro area and convenient to Baltimore, as well. If there are any members in the area who would like to offer a nice friendly dick to practice on, contact me (couples more than welcome, I love women). Any glory hole vets within a reasonable distance who would be willing to show me the ropes at your favorite place, I will offer abundant appreciation (from my knees). Prefer big and prefer black, but I am an equal opportunity cocksucker.