View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 12:46 AM

Default First Time Cum Hunter

Just found this website. Great resource and exactly what I need to help me live out a fantasy.

I'm an in-closet bi male, married, white, cut, 39yo.

My greatest fantasy has always been giving blowjobs. I've been a member of Squirt and Manhunt for some time with no success.

I'm very up front about what I want and quite frankly am surprised that nobody has taken me up on my offer. I live in NYC, but for privacy's sake I typically play only on Long Island in the West Babylon area. A few good places all within a few blocks of each other - Cherri Bombs and World II being my favorites.

Throughout the years and over many relationships some girls I've been with would give head, others wouldn't. The ones who did all asked me to warn them before I came. Only one girl would allow me to cum in her mouth or on her face. So I began to wonder what the big deal was, and started getting very turned on by the idea of finding out for myself.

I've been to several ABS places and have had some experience with glory holes, both giving and receiving. I've also been to other theaters where there is more open play - no separation between guys.

The issue is I've never tasted cum but want to.

My favorite videos are the POV BJ vids where the girl is on her knees, and we get to see the cumshot. I want to blow a dude until he's ready to pop, then open wide with my tongue out as my new friend finishes off by aiming his prick right at my mouth and shoots his load in.

I'm only interested in white, cut guys in reasonable shape (no mega-fatties) that are DDF, and roughly 18-50.

Can anybody offer some advice on how to make this dream a reality?

Most of the time, it seems everybody there is only interested in sucking and not being sucked.

Thank you in advance.