View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 06:37 PM

Smile Hot in Heels

At a very young age I loved putting my sisters Dr. Scholl's or her moccasinson. only problem was her size was 8 and I had a size 10 men's which is 11 women's. I loved it ! and then when I got emancipated and on my own, cross-dressing in nylons and found some nice high heels. They were slides with a 5 inch heel and it was very sexy. in nylons I came so hard. now that I'm older I cross dress and like to show my tramp stamp in the Gloryhole booths. only problem is I'm not at the point yet to let a guy in go one-on-one. I just like them to have the image of of me, In nylons, showing my tramp stamp have my prostate removed so I can't really reciprocate but I'm still hot and fucking horny. I guess I bottom I will always be. I guess I'm bi, but no chicks is going to stick her clitoris in the hole.so when I get my lips around a cock, or two dicks, one in my mouth and the other in my girl pussy, pumping, pumping. another fantasy is to actually have intercourse in the missionary position. Im in my sexiest pumps and nylons and my nipples are highly sensitive. It would have to be the right guy. But pointing my very feminine toes out and to the ceiling. just to have my whole body pumped back and forth, to have me feel like I'm a TOTAL WOMAN!!