View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:13 AM

I'm really feeling lucky, and wanted to share it. This weekend, my girlfriend packed up our gloryhole bag and headed to the abs.

We entered a booth by a guy that looked like he had a big cock, and I got down to look through the hole. I didn't want to look to eager to my girlfriend, but who was I kidding, I was wearing a wig and rubbing my fingers in the hole, motioning for him to put his cock through.

I was adjusting my wig when my girlfriend said, "put it through the hole, we want to suck it". I looked through the hole and saw that he had removed his cock, still soft, and was slowly getting closer to the hole.

My girlfriend gave me the lipgloss tube and I got on my knees. I traded her the lipgloss tube for a bottle of poppers and took a big whiff just as he was hanging his cock in front of the hole. I put my lips up against the hole and he pulled back. For a split second, I was so disappointed, until I felt him run his cock on my lips.

I sucked him in and felt his cock grow in my mouth. I loved it. It was an incredible cock. I couldn't believe it, I had a cock in my mouth, dressed like a girl, lipgloss on, and my girlfriend was holding poppers under my nose so I didn't have to take the cock out of my mouth.

I was really excited. Not only could I hardly believe that my girlfriend was watching me suck a dick, but I'd reached some spot in my life where I accepted myself enough to really show off for her. So I was really sucking this guys cock as slutty as I could, loving the way it felt as the head of his cock felt gliding past my lips as I sucked him.

He came in my mouth. It was delicious. It was fruity. I couldn't believe how excited I was. I'd just sucked a cock through a hole in front of my girlfriend while dressed as a girl. I loved it. I loved her. I loved that she watched. I loved that I really let loose. I loved my performance. Damn I suck a good dick.