View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 07:16 PM

By Jove! I think I've got it!! I think I've read this advice once or twice, but apparently didn't apply it properly: push past the gag, don't stop at it. Just in the past 24 hours, I've gotten so I can easily deep throat that big (8.5"), fat fake dick all the way down to the balls and hold it for several seconds without gagging or puking. Just a few minutes ago, I held itthere for a good ten seconds, working back and forth a little the whole time (which I would guess will feel pretty awesome to a real dick). I can't quite believe I've gotten this far this easily and quickly, and can't wait to try it on the real thing.

I'll be creating a new profile on the gay hookup site I'm on to advertise this fact, but the focus of this board warms the cockles of my heart (or the heartles of my cock), so if you're in my area, most likely I'd be happy to practice on you. I'll also be doing some traveling in the next few months (NYC, Indianapolis, Erie, Portland Ore.), and would welcome organs (one will do, more is better) to practice on.

I feel like the nerdy librarian in a movie who takes off her glasses, and the hero says, "Why, Miss Fishbein, you're beautiful!!" Belle of the balls, so to speak. Sorry to be so ostentatious, but this is a very big deal to me.