View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:04 PM

Send a message via ICQ to JinnyM

I'm in Mass ,, tempting ,, but since never doing it before I'm scared !

I don't know how I'd be , want to do a good job so the reciever really enjoys it . Dont want to get a STD , can use a rubber but then I wont get the full effect either. I wanna taste and feel someone elses cum in my mouth and it flow down my throat and in my mangyna.. don't know if I could handle being pounded in the mangyna ..

As I said I'm new to all this , the Idea of doing it will make me feel more fullfilled as a women and the thought is a turn on .. I'm just scared .. Never been with a man before..

I worry about how it'll make me feel , I wonder if and what kind of guilt I'd have when it's all said and done or I may overly enjoy it and it may end up making me into cock craving lil whore ..

I may not like it , but my wife may like watching me do it and particpating in it with me,, then what , or it might be the opposite , I may like it and she doesn't like me doing it..

My wife is the 1st and for most decision maker on the idea.. I would never wan't to ruin what her and I have.

I wish I was really really flexable , so I could bend and practice on myself.

Jinny
Finally Loving,Accepting and Becoming the WOMEN I always knew I should 've been born as and now My Wife's Cock Craveing Tranny Cum Receptical , Give it to me at both ends Boys NOW, Yep, thats the Estrogen talking in me. It's made me Find Men Attractive and makes me want to pleasure them ALL .
I Really Love the New Feminine ME , Now treat me like a Lady 1st, Then Your Bitch