View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to JinnyM
Default Taking in a cock

I'm a Crossdresser ,whos wife knows , supports and loves that side of me. We are truly best friends. I've never been to a glory hole myself , but I do love the taste of my own cum and swallow it when she gives it to me.

The idea of wrapping my beautifull lipstick covered lips around a cock and having it pentrate my ass, sharing it with my wife and having her watch me having loads blown in me and in her at both ends has entered my mind. But I don't know if I would have the courage to actually go a GH and do it.

It would make me feel more womenly to able to satisfy and please men . I don't know and would be worried what it would do to our relationship ,, it may make it better or break us apart ! We just found this site yesterday and we lightly discussed the idea and had intense sex right after .

Jinny
Finally Loving,Accepting and Becoming the WOMEN I always knew I should 've been born as and now My Wife's Cock Craveing Tranny Cum Receptical , Give it to me at both ends Boys NOW, Yep, thats the Estrogen talking in me. It's made me Find Men Attractive and makes me want to pleasure them ALL .
I Really Love the New Feminine ME , Now treat me like a Lady 1st, Then Your Bitch