View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:51 AM

Default Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesir View Post
I agree, a nice bj and a swallower would be a plus. The idea of a woman backing up on my cock is pretty hot too.
My horny red lips always gives delicious ball draining blow jobs & I always swallow every delicious creamy drop. Like to suck a guy first & after getting him hard again I love to back my wet pussy up to his hard erect cock & feel him slide deeply within me. I like being fucked hard & very deep! After he has shot his creamy load deep within me & always lovingly oraly clean his cock of all our mixed juices. YUMMY! My problem is that I just can't seem tobe able to get enough creamy cum! When I start cumming I hate it when the guy pulls out of me. Why do guys do that? I'm a female business executive that must be prim & proper during busines hours but love wearing a knee high jacket with only black stockings, black crocthless panties, half cup black bra underneath and nice red lipstick above. Love leaving my red lip rings around a hard erect cock & all over a guys balls to. YUMMY!