Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Looking To Try Something New (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2654)

swallowme 08-16-2010 01:17 PM

Looking To Try Something New

Looking for a gloryhole in Pinellas County. If there are no gloryholes in the area, I am also searching for a woman who is curious and willing to suck cock secretly. This relationship can be long term, or just a one time thing.

jjgolf 08-16-2010 06:54 PM

theres alot of ghorlyholes in tampa

pmkjr 08-26-2010 09:36 AM

Try the Fantasy Land always action there.

orpheum69 04-17-2011 10:33 AM

Love secret cock!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swallowme (Post 3814)
Looking for a gloryhole in Pinellas County. If there are no gloryholes in the area, I am also searching for a woman who is curious and willing to suck cock secretly. This relationship can be long term, or just a one time thing.

I'm a business woman that travels your area several times each year. I'm prim & proper during business hours but love becoming a submissive sexual slut at night for a hard horny man. Love to wrap my horny red lips around your hard cock! Bet I'll make you come more than you ever have before! You'll leave with your delicious balls drained of all your yummy cum and a very limp cock, but a happy smile on your face. Interested? If we hit it off this could become a twice yearly HOT thing! Check me out. I just love cock, cum & being whatever a horny man wants me to be. Have me everyway you've ever wanted a woman! You'll want more, I promise!

HeadPervertInCharge 04-17-2011 12:50 PM

Let us know when you are in the area!

There are lots of horny guys here that love a good slut.

orpheum69 04-17-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadPervertInCharge (Post 6318)
Let us know when you are in the area!

There are lots of horny guys here that love a good slut.

Sounds wonderful to me! As soon as I have my travel dates I'll contact you. I've always wanted to have a lot of guys! YUMMY! I just can't seem to be able to get enough tasty creamy cum! Hope you can rectify my problem. Found a site "german goo girls" that will let you knoe some of what I'd love to experience someday. If you are a real "HeadPervertInCharge" that will really be in charge I believe that we could have a reaaly good time! I've seen some of the photos you've posted & I like them "a lot"! I love hard cocks, big tasty loads, my pussy dripping cum, big loads on my breasts & nipples, & sucking & fucking guys dry. Only limp cocks leave me! I also love wet pussy, delicious fresh creampies & being under a woman that is fucked full & then having her lower her delicious well fucked pussy down upon my horny eager red lips so I can suck that tasty cum from her pussy. YUMMY! Interested? I hope so! I'm wet just thinkng about getting with you "and those horny guys"!

HumpingHeat 06-13-2012 11:00 PM

Gloryholes in Pinellas County

Quote:

Originally Posted by swallowme (Post 3814)

The only gloryholes that I know of in Pinellas are the XTC on 34th Street in St. Pete (just before you get to the skyway). There's also the XTC on 66th Street and the place across the street from there called Adult Factory Outlet both in Largo. These last two have lousy gloryholes that are in the open with hit or miss action, but the XTC in St. Pete has plenty of action with private GH booths. :cool:

hywire 06-24-2012 10:05 PM

Where do u travel to

christinaluvcox 04-18-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumpingHeat (Post 9146)
The only gloryholes that I know of in Pinellas are the XTC on 34th Street in St. Pete (just before you get to the skyway). There's also the XTC on 66th Street and the place across the street from there called Adult Factory Outlet both in Largo. These last two have lousy gloryholes that are in the open with hit or miss action, but the XTC in St. Pete has plenty of action with private GH booths. :cool:

We were thrown out of the store because we were told the gloryholes were only for gays not Hetero Couples by two young redneck men at the counter- one had a civil war cap on. Latest word is the holes are boarded up- much better places to go than this.