Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories

Glory Hole Guide - Locations - Stories (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Girls in Theaters/Arcades (http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2693)

Missy 08-30-2010 03:54 PM

Girls in Theaters/Arcades

I just got an email about whether I thought there are more girls in this than before. I have been involved since the late 1990's and indeed, it does seem like there are more girls in the theaters and perhaps a bit more in the arcades. I got started in this in chicago and never saw another female (rarely anyway) Now I am in Phoenix and it is pretty common to see females, even cute ones :) What about your area?

SexDoll 09-01-2010 08:24 PM

I enjoy going to theaters and arcades. I have enjoyed this for about 6 years now. I've been to many theaters and arcades in Germany. I have yet to go to one in the US, though.

I've seen some single girls in theaters, but usually if you see a woman it is because a couple is there.

Missy 09-01-2010 08:43 PM

So do you go alone or with a friend? I would assume the attitude is more permissive in Europe. Cute handle!!! :)

SexDoll 09-01-2010 08:55 PM

I pretty much always go with a friend. In Germany it is much more popular than here. Most big towns have at least one. The town I lived in had 4 places with Theater/Arcades at one point but now only has 3.

I moved to the US a few months ago and I really miss the fun and the thrill!

Missy 09-01-2010 09:51 PM

I have never gone with a friend or lover, perhaps that's why I sometimes can be apprehensive. I hope you find something good here in the States!!

AimedMushroom 09-03-2010 07:51 PM

Need to come on down to Georgia SexDoll...Can't throw a rock without hitting an arcade or two.

SexDoll 09-04-2010 12:47 PM

Yea, I just feel safer when I go with someone I know. Besides, I think it helps me relax if someone I know starts the fun.

pink31 09-04-2010 02:59 PM

i really need to find one by us.

jjgolf 09-04-2010 06:22 PM

were you located pink ?

pink31 09-06-2010 10:40 PM

nw indiana

JDShows 09-06-2010 10:51 PM

what are arcades?

dustydolittle 09-10-2010 10:18 PM

"Phoenix"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy (Post 3949)
I just got an email about whether I thought there are more girls in this than before. I have been involved since the late 1990's and indeed, it does seem like there are more girls in the theaters and perhaps a bit more in the arcades. I got started in this in chicago and never saw another female (rarely anyway) Now I am in Phoenix and it is pretty common to see females, even cute ones :) What about your area?

Where the heck in Phoenix have you found woman at G.H.'s?
I've driven Semi through there MANY-MANY times and have NEVER seen a woman at a G.H.

Missy 09-11-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustydolittle (Post 4105)
Where the heck in Phoenix have you found woman at G.H.'s?
I've driven Semi through there MANY-MANY times and have NEVER seen a woman at a G.H.

I was pretty much referring to theaters not the arcade area. In unincorporated Mesa/AJ there is a place called "Presonal Preferance" and they do indeed get the fairer sex to go there. Last time I went there was a couple heading in as I left. Two times before that there was a girl giving hummers in the back of the theater while I was in the front. One of the guys I met here drove up from Tuscon to meet a couple there and had a great time. It's out there sweets, may just take some patience :)

Billie 09-19-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink31 (Post 4031)
nw indiana

Have you tried CT'S Theater in Gary?

lookingforgirl22 09-20-2010 01:52 AM

Wow, I didn't realize that so many girls are interested in this type of thing. I've always wanted to try it, but I don't even know where there are any holes in the El Paso, Texas area, let alone semi-straight ones. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up. =D I don't even mind protection if that's an issue.

verycurious 09-24-2010 05:48 PM

I live close to Amarillo, Tx. Used to be 3 or 4 ABS' that had gloryholes but now there is only one. Been going to ABS' for about 30 years. I've alot of women come into the theatre and booth area, but very few have been alone. My favorite place has private booths in the theatre area, so the couples can come into the theatre and if they want a little privacy they can pick a booth. Most of them just stay in the theatre and party with all the guys and girls in there or just let you watch. I watched a cute little Asian-black gal take on 7 guys one night while her man fluffed all the guys before they fucked her. I didn't have a condom so I just let hubby blow me that night. I'm new here. I'll tell ya'll about some of my fun times later.

indydogwood 09-25-2010 06:30 PM

central indiana here pink

Kristine Cumz 09-26-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingforgirl22 (Post 4255)
Wow, I didn't realize that so many girls are interested in this type of thing.

"Interested"?.......OMG I love it! The holes and the theater!

Missy 09-26-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristine Cumz (Post 4353)
"Interested"?.......OMG I love it! The holes and the theater!

There was a place in Illinois where the booths had like small beds and not all the booths had holes. I loved that place!!:D

Kristine Cumz 09-27-2010 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy (Post 4354)
There was a place in Illinois where the booths had like small beds and not all the booths had holes. I loved that place!!:D

I actually just enjoy being on my knees in front of the hole.....such a turn on!

joehenry 09-27-2010 04:38 PM

34 yrs speaking

Missy, I have been enjoying the holes and theatersfor 34yrs now. In the first thirty yrs I had incounters with 3 different women, one more than once. In the last five yrs, I have had incounters with at least a dozen different women, most more than once. I just left my favorite place here in central IL and there was a black guy that had this white gal sucking cocks as he fucked her. I have fucked her myself about 18 mo. or so. There are alot moer ladies enjoying this and I say THANK YOU.

Missy 09-27-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joehenry (Post 4369)
Missy, I have been enjoying the holes and theatersfor 34yrs now. In the first thirty yrs I had incounters with 3 different women, one more than once. In the last five yrs, I have had incounters with at least a dozen different women, most more than once. I just left my favorite place here in central IL and there was a black guy that had this white gal sucking cocks as he fucked her. I have fucked her myself about 18 mo. or so. There are alot moer ladies enjoying this and I say THANK YOU.

I stopped in today to a local place where they know me. I walked in and a couple shot out of the GH area as fast as you can LOL I guess they were finished but wow, what an exit! I did not play, just talked at the counter area....will probably play more later this week...

AnnaWants2bNaughty 09-30-2010 07:27 PM

I recently started going to a place near where I live. They don't have gloryholes but an arcade and theaters. Never been to the theaters, but I have been to the arcade. Never brave enough to let someone in my booth, but they have window booths where I watch guys jack off while I finger my pussy. It's very hot.

Missy 10-01-2010 04:49 PM

The theaters are very HOT Anna. There was only one time that a guy was overly pushy to the point I had to leave. I have found guys are usually pretty respectful and will only "play" if you give them a go ahead sign. You can really loose yourself with 10 guys touching and rubbing every inch of your body, it's the best feeling you can feel. I love cum and love it when the guys cum on my breats...I ask (sometime beg LOL) for them to lose thier load on my body!

joehenry 10-01-2010 06:47 PM

My kind of woman

Damn, you are my kind of woman Missy. Sure do wish you were closer to IL.

Missy 10-01-2010 09:11 PM

I lived in Illinois all my life sweets, moved to AZ 10 years ago. I get back there sometimes...still have family in Chicago and Moline.

indydogwood 10-05-2010 04:39 PM

nothing your way pink? central indiana here.

orpheum69 10-07-2010 10:37 AM

Yummy!

Next time Im there I sure want to go there!

pink31 10-12-2010 09:01 PM

nope, not that we found :(

Hardwood 10-13-2010 04:36 PM

I love your profile picture, Missy. Nothing sexier than falling panties.

cuckluv 10-18-2010 05:41 AM

NW Indiana

Hey pink31 there is CTs adult theater in Indiana lots of action there, they have a yahoo group and the owner posts whenever couples or single women go in.

cumonface 10-18-2010 08:14 PM

i hope you can post a link to the yahoo group i looked and cant find it:confused:

jcomerford 10-29-2010 07:05 PM

My horny wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexDoll (Post 3975)
I enjoy going to theaters and arcades. I have enjoyed this for about 6 years now. I've been to many theaters and arcades in Germany. I have yet to go to one in the US, though.

I've seen some single girls in theaters, but usually if you see a woman it is because a couple is there.

I met my wife in Germany she introduced me to adult theaters we got married a few months after I met her we had a good time in Germany.

When we came back to the USA finished up my tour duty in the military moved back home we found out there were several adult theaters not far from where we lived.

At the defers visit we will hocked we went back twice a week after that first visit until I close the theater down years later.

bellatlsucks 11-06-2010 08:53 PM

I've known about GHs but never really tried to find any until recently. I am a south asian and so is my wife so we come from a more conservative culture but I've grown up in the US. I'm trying to get my wife to open up a little more. Now I'm trying to convince my wife to agree to at least go to an arcade and theater and maybe even participate.

Having very exciting thoughts about what can happen with my wife now that I see that everyone is saying couple and women do frequent GHs. Hopefully one day it will come true for me.

sinbadd43 11-09-2010 11:41 PM

I just moved to Orlando from Vegas, and out there, Babe's theater is the most clean theater. It is in Henderson, about 20 mins from the strip, but I have played w/ couples and single girls almost every time I went. Very friendly staff. The only "clean" GH's in Vegas now are at the new Sinderella's Adult store. Staff put in the GH's and there are at least 6 gh's in there. I have been to Tampa to Fantasyland and Adultworld, the one behind Hardee's. Fantasy is where I have seen the most women, still waiting on the next Dirty D shoot, would love to do the GH or theater w/ one of his sluts !!!

john_macerone 11-11-2010 03:59 PM

any women in england want to suck my cock through a gloryhole

cruz_temple 01-15-2011 05:53 PM

Women in Glory Holes

I have been visiting GH's since the early 90's when I discovered them in Dallas, TX. I only began seeing women there in the last 10 years. They have always been with guys. The women that visit GH's are rare and god bless them.

I have had more than my share of sex with them. You can always tell when its a woman on the other side of the hole. They are more gentle on your cock and don't have the stuble on their face. :)

I have also seen (and enjoyed) them in adult theaters. I recall one couple that came in one night. She blew her guy first then stood up and invited everyone else. We all got in line and she took care of all of us. One or two at a time. She swallowed very load and thanked every guy.

I enjoyed the show then let her blow me last. She was still hungry and took her time. I blew a huge load and she swallowed every drop then cleaned me up. others just like to masturbate while the guys watch and jack off watching her.

idpthrt@yahoo.com 02-04-2011 02:42 AM

How common or uncommon is it for a girl in the theatre to

move aside and let one of the guys get down on his knees and suck that cock?

bigdaddyT8 03-13-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexDoll (Post 3975)

where do you find action in NC? i am in the jacksonville area and it seems dead....

fieldguy 10-12-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy (Post 3949)

Hey Missy, I'm in Phoenix. Drop me a line fieldengineer2001@yahoo.com

Put _ Missy from GH Guide please in the subject line.

thanks!!

Mick